Fitting: Wedges Questionnaire
Please provide as much detail as you can on your swing and existing equipment/shaft setup. We will be able to help you much better if you are honest and detailed.
- How often do you play each month?
- How often do you practice each month?
- How consistent is your swing on a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being the most consistent)? It doesn't matter good or bad consistency.
- What is your current handicap? What handicap system are you using?
- What is the strongest part of your game? Driver, iron, wedge, or putter?
- Have you had a dynamic fitting before? What were your lie angle and loft numbers on your 6 iron?
- What is the existing wedge setup. Please provide detailed setup and shaft specs.
- What do you dislike about your current setup?
- What do you want to change? What is the problem?
- What is you measurement on Knuckle to floor with shoes on? LH for RH player vice versa on LH players
- Measure the distance from your knuckle to floor with shoes on: (LH knuckle for RH player and vice versa for LH players)
- Measure the distance from wrist to floor with shoes on? (LH wrist for RH player and vice versa for LH players)
- What is your glove size? What is the distance from your wrist to your longest finger and the length of your longest finger? (Left for RH golfer and vice versa for LH golfer)
- How tall are you?
- What kind of divots do you take? Deep, medium, shallow?) Short or long divot? Trapper, driver or slider?
- Do you hit many low pinch/trap spinner shots?
- Do you hit many flop shots? What club do you use on these shots?
- Do you adjust face angle or ball position on your shots, especially on full shots?
- Do you consider yourself very creative when making shots around the green or do you try to keep things as simple as possible?
- How would your rate your ball striking ability on a scale from 1 to 10?
- Is there any particular technique or method you like to tell me on your wedge game?
- Describe your course's turf conditions, design, average green speed, green size and undulation, etc?
- Which PGA player's wedge playing style would you like to emulate?